Ramborn Cider Co.
Ramborn is the first Luxembourgish cider producer. They only ferment the freshly pressed juice of apples and pears grown exclusively in traditional orchards of large, standard trees. No concentrate. No industrial plantations.
As Luxembourg’s first cider company, Ramborn is working to revive the tradition of cider-making, putting good use to the otherwise wasted fruit, and breathing new life into traditional orchards throughout the country. Today we work with more than 100 farmers to revive, maintain and improve traditional orchards, paying a fair price for their fruit.
- Gold medal, SISGA awards (ES) 2017(Perry)
- Best international cider 2016, RealCiderReviews.com (Original Medium Dry Cider)
- Bronze medal, SISGA awards (ES) 2017 (Original Medium Dry Cider)
- Bronze medal, International Brewing and Cider Awards 2017
- (Original Medium Dry Cider)
- Silver medal, Inaugural Red Hill Cider Show (AU) 2017 (Original Medium Dry Cider)
- Highly Commended, Royal Three Counties International Cider and Perry Championship 2016 (Farmhouse Dry Cider)